Sunday, September 19, 2010

Benefits of Self-Hypnosis

I believe it is very important to take time for yourself, but in this very busy world, it's hard to wind down from everyday stresses. Sometimes it seems my mind is always racing, thinking about the things I have to do today, tomorrow, next week...etc. I am easily stressed, considering my past, and often find myself filled with anxiety and unable to cope with situations. This has been especially true lately, and so I set out to find some answers. After reading about self-hypnosis/hypnosis I became extremely interested in how it could benefit me. Hypnosis can be used for a wide variety of things, such as treating phobias, quitting smoking, memorization improvement, stress management and many other things! I believe it is a great tool for anyone. Here's a couple youtube videos that might be helpful if you're unsure of how to go about hypnotizing yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIGSEGfd5Ds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Bi4gqdb0g&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment