Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update on Vitamin B5 Acne Experiment

This is DAY 6 of my acne experiment. I initially experienced a bloated feeling after taking the pills for around 4 days. This subsided within a day and I have experienced no more side effects. I am still experiencing a slight breakout, but I think my skin is beginning to clear up. I have also been making sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day because it is so important for your skin and body's health. I am hoping to see some improvement within the next week or so. I will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you want to read up on the science behind why Vitamin B5 is supposedly effective for treating acne, you can go to the following link and scroll down to the acne section.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantothenic_acid

1 comment:

  1. This is true vitamin B is very important to our body as this prevent some signs of aging such as wrinkles and helps us to looking young .Vitamin B5 keeps our skin healthy and healthy skin doesn't have acne. Vitamin B3 also plays an important role in fat metabolism and reduces the sebum and produce healthy oils. Vitamin B1 is very helpful in the process of digestion. Vitamin B1 helps to reduce the development of acne and stopping its spread if acne already begun to spread to different parts of your body, thank u very much.
    Acne Cure

    ReplyDelete