Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cleansing

Cleansing, if done correctly, can be a very beneficial way to heal your body. Many cleanses promote high sugar content drinks or fasting. I have found a great cleanse that includes neither of these things. I don't promote fasting, because I believe it will only decrease your metabolism. I feel a cleanse should provide proper nutritional content while helping to clean out your body; you should not feel deprived of eating. I started a cleanse yesterday, The Standard Process 21 Day Cleanse. This has been difficult for me, and I already have a restricted diet, so I advise anyone attempting it to prepare! Make sure you read up on the cleanse and buy the proper supplements. Everything you need to know can be read on the following website. You need to find a standard process dealer (a physician, or possibly online) to buy the vitamins and the drink powder. The website has a variety of shake recipes, which I would advise taking a look at. I wish you all the luck if you decide to attempt the cleanse, it's an amazing way to lose weight and feel better! I will keep you posted on my experience!
http://www.standardprocess.com/display/psppurification.spi

No comments:

Post a Comment