Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Candida Snack Shack

It's very difficult to find quick and easy snack ideas, so most people grab something unhealthy to chomp on. I have been struggling with this problem for quite some time, and have found a fun, easy, tasty and relatively quick solution! This idea came to me after picking up random vegetables at the store and doing a little mix and match. The result is my take of a cucumber sandwich.

Ingredients:
1 Large Cucumber
Olive Oil (or any oil of your choosing)
Chopped Onions
Chopped Green Pepper
Lunch Meat (I prefer ham or chicken but it's up to you)

Cut the cucumber into relatively thick slices and place them on a place. Tear pieces of lunch meat up and place them over the cucumber slices. Then take a handful of both onions and green peppers and throw them into a bowl and add a fair amount of oil to the mixture. Take a spoon and liberally add the onion/green pepper mixture over the top of the cucumber and meat slices. This is a great healthy snack that is quick and easy to make, and will help stave off hunger! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice recipe.. I just loved it and hope each and every one will like it just the way I did. The best thing I found was, its not just finger-licking tasty, but healthy as well. If you are suffering from some problems like candida, nothing can be better than it. You have just been a gem after providing the recipe of this incredible food. Many many thanks for that.


    Candidas Albican

    ReplyDelete