Monday, September 19, 2011

Nizoral For Acne?

I have recently been searching for more acne treatments in hopes of getting my skin under control. My diet, exercise, skin care and vitamin regimes have helped my skin improve, but I still struggle with mild-moderate acne. While I was searching for further acne treatment, I stumbled across the shampoo Nizoral. Nizoral is an antifungal used in dandruff shampoo which supposedly reduces androgen production. Androgen production can be a huge factor of acne in many people. I have decided to order some Nizoral shampoo to test out the theory (it is not easily bought in stores because of a shortage in the US). I will probably get it in the mail in a couple days, and will report back periodically with my findings. On a side note, another more natural androgen blocker is green tea. Those of you that like the natural methods might be more interested in this. Green tea can be drank or applied to the skin. I hope all is well, and I will update you later!
Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo , up to 3 Months Treatment , TWIN PACK of 60ml Bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment